|Damage / Theft / Vandalism||Included|
|Your Deductible in Case of Accident||$1,000|
|3rd Party Liability Coverage||300k / 300k / 100k|
|Roadside Assistance||$20.00 (Optional)|
|PAI / PEI (Accidental Death & Personal Effects)||$6.95 per/per day (Optional)|
When you rent from RideMalibu, insurance is included:
- Increased Liability Coverage – our policy includes $300k or bodily injury and $100k of property damage, in case you are involved in an accident and found at fault including personal injury and property damage.
- Comprehensive Coverage, with a $1,000 deductible covers you in case the motorcycle is stolen or vandalized.
- Collision Coverage, with a $1,000 deductible on the damages to the rental motorcycle only, covers you if you have or cause an accident. There could be additional expenses, such as towing or impound, that are not covered by this insurance.
- $500 Medical Payments for you if hurt in an accident.
- $1000 Security deposit required.
OTHER OPTIONAL COVERAGES
PAI/PEI Coverage ($6.95 per/per day):
- Accidental Death provides 24 hour accident protection to the primary renter and their immediate family traveling for a death while traveling during the entire period of the Rental Agreement. Passengers are protected only while in, boarding or alighting from designated vehicle.
- Personal Effects Coverage provides limited coverage for your personal belongings from loss or damage caused by theft, damage, or accident to your rental car. Personal Effect Coverage provides reimbursement for the actual cash value of the items subject to certain maximum, deductibles, limitations and exclusions.
Tire Puncture Insurance ($20 per booking):
- Replace your flat tire (tubeless tires are ALWAYS replaced) due to puncture only, including towing costs – your cost $0.00 for repair/replacement and towing!
Can I use my own personal insurance to cover me on a rental motorcycle?
No. We include our mandatory insurance in the cost of your rental. Click HERE to read the Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions.